ARCATA – Rejoice the visible and performing arts in Downtown Arcata throughout Arts! Arcata on Friday, Jan. 13. We need to welcome all our group members to come back out and go to with us for a vigorous evening market of native artwork displayed in our downtown shops. Thanks for supporting the humanities and a vibrant downtown Arcata!
Collaborating venues embrace:
• Arcata Artisans, 883 H St. – Persevering with annual group present that includes new works by our 22 various artist members!
• Corcoran Icon Properties, 791 Eighth St. – Nature images by Marta Pacheco
• EXIT Theatre, 890 G St., upstairs – DIVA! Burlesque present from 6 to eight p.m. with performances by VaVaVoom, Atomic Cabaret, and Naked Class!
• Jacoby’s Storehouse, 791 Eighth St. – The Storehouse itself is a factor of creative advantage because the intensive exterior paint work strikes towards completion.
• Jay Brown Artwork & Design, 791 Eighth St. – Current representational works on paper together with a brand new sequence Hammertime; a Rock on a Stick: a handyman’s celebration of the hammer in its many kinds. Go to with the artist in a real “Open Studio” setting.
• Plaza Grill, 791 Eighth St. – Now open Tuesday by way of Saturday from 4 to eight p.m. Quite a lot of outside surroundings in a variety of media in a seamless exhibit by the Sunday Painters Plein Aire group.
• Umpqua Financial institution Upstairs Gallery, 1063 G St. – Wooden artwork by Zak Shea.